Search Homes For Sale Fargo

Search Homes For Sale Fargo
Find Real Estate Agents

Monday, July 28, 2008

Fargo Professional Handyman Services

Quality you can trust and Service you can rely on at Fargo Handyman.
Christl Handyman offers a full Service Guarantee so if you're not happy with any part of our Services we'll make it right or they'll be Free!

Because I am, "Fargo North Dakota's" most professional handyman service "Period".

Have you ever been truly satisfied with a home service company you used? Probably not! Could you still see dirty fingerprints, greasy parts, or areas that should have been cleaned up after the service person had left your home? Did you have to waste most of your day because they were late-or didn't show up at all, with out a call..? Did they charge you a high price-and then needed to have an “expert” back to finish the job they were incompetent of performing..?
All home repair handyman companies are not the same. Sure, they all talk about or “promise” the importance of quality work, quality helpers, and showing up on time at a fair price. But your Fargo Handyman doesn't believe in false promises and I'm sure you don’t have time for them. Instead, I offer you my personal commitment to quality work, quality helpers, honest answers and showing up on time every time. You don’t get empty promises from me. I am not only committed to providing you with far greater value than any handyman you've used before, but I back it up with my Personal Guarantee.

Christl Handyman Services
The Right Price..On Time.

No comments: